Terms and conditions
Auk Standard Warranty Terms and Conditions
Any claim made under the standard Auk warranty must include a copy of a valid proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase.
- Our obligation under this warranty is to the original purchaser only, and not to the person / Company transferred.
- Auk reserves the right to examine product in question and its installation prior to replacement.
- If an identical replacement product is not available, Auk reserves the right to replace the defective product with a similar product.
This warranty relates to defects in manufacture, materials or workmanship in Auk supplied systems It does not extend to:
- Damage resulting from failure to maintain the product
- Normal wear and tear, scratches or accidental damage.
- Failure or damage resulting from misuse, unsuitable physical or operating environment, natural disasters, power surges.
- Faults arising from improper use/ Maintenance and/or installation of third-party products without Auk consent.
- Loss of data
- Any software or apps that were preinstalled on the computer
Damage caused by attempts at self-repair or a non-authorized service provider
- Failure of, or damage caused by, any third-party products
- Products or parts with an altered or missing identification label
Component damage not covered by warranty
- Damage to the system board, solid-state drive (SSD), hard drive (HDD), liquid-crystal display (LCD) panel, cover, bezel, hinge, external ports, keyboard, touchpad, Switching Mode Power Supply (SMPS)/AC adapter, or optical disc drive (ODD), Rail Kit
- Internal components physically damaged by the customer
- Corroded internal components
- Damage to DIMM or RAM sockets
- Damage to component serial numbers
- Damage to pins